Sunday, February 25, 2018

Out of Class 2/26

I hope the last week was productive for everyone.  I apologize for being gone so much.  I'm doing Tricaster training today.  I'll be back tomorrow.  

Some things to double check:  

Anyone interested in the Executive Assistant position:
Send me your resume and a letter of interest IN A SINGLE EMAIL.  There will only be one person per class so do your best work.  I'll announce the selections on Tuesday.  

Supervisors:
Make sure all your people have resumes that are up to date and blogs that reflect the work they've been doing.  Make sure you're familiar with their work.  

Journeymen and Laborers:
Make sure you can make a solid case for getting a raise.  I'm really looking forward to those conversations and seeing what you've been doing.  

RENT 
You all paid rent.  Check your balances.  I have not entered all the assignments from last week.  You guys have been outstanding turning in assignments and it's been amazing.  I'll get caught up as soon as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment